Monday, December 3, 2007

Survey

I Do enjoy using blogs in the class, but sometimes the blogs need to be posted at home and my computer at home is slow an it is very difficult for me to post my responses.


I do not use blogs for any other classes.


I like that when he is not here we can use the blog to communicate, but I do not like the time frame we get when a post is due.

The blog is fairly easy to use now, but in the beginning I had difficulties.


I don't wish any of my other classes would use blogs because I mainly have math and science classes, so it would be difficult to do a blog.


I do have Internet access at home,but we have dial up so it is very slow and very difficult to post my responses.

I usually write them at home even though it is difficult because we don't normally get class time to post.


I learn better by doing handwritten assignments.


I do not have another blog, myspace, or facebook.

No comments: