Monday, December 3, 2007

Dead Poets Society

(I missed the first day of the movie so my response will not be 100% accurate) My rating is a 7.

The movie was not completely clear, to me whethere or not conformily was a good thing ar if individuality was a good thing. It did touch on both subjects and did convince me that many people in a persons life will have an influence on them, but the person needs to differentiate betwwen the good advice and the bad.

In the movie we were introduced to many different poets. Also, when "Captin" takes the student and tells him that everyone can write poetry and hads him stand up in the front of the class and verbally write a poem, convinced me that we all can write and understand poetry.

I would show this movie in future classes, because it gives a break to the ordinary work and we still are learning the same themes and topics that we would if we did the normal work we do everyday.

No comments: